Donation Request Form / Information
The Oregon Athletics Department does our best to fulfill requests for a number of organizations/charities throughout the Oregon community.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive each year along with NCAA rules and regulations (specifically NCAA Bylaws 12.5 et. seq. and 13.15.1 et. seq.) and applicable Oregon state laws, we are required to gather very specific information regarding your request. Please click the appropriate link below and complete the application in its entirety. Incomplete requests will be denied.
DONATION REQUESTS: SCROLL DOWN AND COMPLETE THE FORM
DUCK AND CHEERLEADER APPEARANCE REQUESTS: CLICK HERE
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing
- Due to the volume of requests, requests that originate from the state of Oregon receive priority*
- Requestors can only make one donation and/or autograph request per academic year
- Requestor must provide the item to be autographed (we cannot giveaway state property)
- Items should not be sent until approval has been given
- Return postage and packaging must be provided or item must be picked up from the Casanova Center
- The UO Athletic Department cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen item
*Unfortunately, since we are limited in what we can provide, we attempt to accommodate as many Oregon-based charities and organizations as possible and as such we have to give priority to the state of Oregon.
Questions? Call the Oregon Athletic Marketing Office at 541-346-5330.