The Junior Duck Club is a terrific way for young Duck fans (age 12 and under) to become involved in Oregon Athletics and activities! By joining the club, you'll receive an official membership card for Oregon events, plus other great items. Registration is now available for only $10 for the 2019-20 season, so make sure to join today!
As a Junior Duck Member you will receive:
- The Quacker, Junior Duck newsletter, four times throughout the year
- An official Junior Duck Membership Card, which allows you to see great Duck action throughout the year!
- A birthday card from the Duck with an exclusive Junior Duck Club present
Members are invited to special events and contests:
- Honorary Duck Captains for selected games
- Cheer with the Ducks
- Duck Birthday Party
You will also receive special gifts:
The Jr. Duck Club now offers online registration through tomfordbag.com. To register online simply click the "Register Now" button on the bottom of this page.
There will be a $1 processing fee for all online applications.
By joining, your membership also entitles you to general admission seating for:
(Seating and tickets for all athletic events are subject to availability.)
- 2 Non-Conference Men's Basketball games
- All Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Women's Basketball, Track & Field, Lacrosse, Softball, and Acrobatics & Tumbling events just by showing your membership card
- Admission is free for cross country, golf, and tennis
Please allow 2-4 weeks for your registration to be processed and ticket vouchers to be mailed. Refunds will not be made for applications that have already been processed.
For any questions, or for more information contact the Oregon Marketing department by calling 541.346.5330 or fill out a customer care ticket on tomfordbag.com.
**Currently, the Jr. Duck Club does not offer the ability to purchase additional tickets during the online registration process. If you would like to purchase additional football tickets contact the Oregon Athletic Ticket office located at the Casanova Center.